Look and read. Choose the correct words and write them on the lines. There is one example
These people wear special clothes and travel in rockets to go into space. astronauts
flour, honey, singers, a bank, artists, salt, astronauts, stadiums, theatres, a pizza, a waiter, factories, cereal, police stations
1. The people who work in these make things like toys or televisions.
2. The people who work here wear uniforms and sometimes help with traffic problems.
3. This is usually made of tomatoes, cheese and other things on top of a kind of bread.
4. If you want to work here you must be very good at counting money.
5. A person with this job brings food and drink to your table when you go out for a meal.
6. These places often have thousands of seats. They are usually full when there is an important football match.
7. This is a popular food at breakfast and people usually put milk on it.
8. We get this white food from the sea and people put it on their food with pepper.
9. You can go to see famous paintings by these people in museums.
10. Some people put this in yoghurt, bees make it and it’s sweet.